These Four Walls has a growing following both here and on social media, and has been named ‘One to Watch’ for 2017 by Houseology, as well as featuring at number 10 in FEATHR’s list of the top 50 trending blogs worldwide.
I’m always happy to consider collaborations with brands whose aesthetics and approach fit my own. To date I’ve worked with a range of interiors, lifestyle and travel names, including The White Company, Amara, Ruby & The Wolf, Rose & Grey, Between Dog and Wolf, Hobo Soy Candles, Soak & Sleep and Rooms Made For You.
- Sponsored posts
- Hosted trips and hotel stays
- Sidebar advertising
- Social media posts and takeovers
- Reader discount codes
I also undertake freelance writing and photography commissions, and have written for or contributed to the following (among others):
- Lodestars Anthology (Sweden, Canada and Japan issues)
- 91 Magazine
- Bristol Life magazine (home-tour features and interview)
- Habitat (guest contributor)
- Amara (home inspiration gallery)
- Rose & Grey (living room feature)
- Woodpecker Flooring (guest contributor)
- The Lux Pad (’63 kitchen ideas’)
- The Independent (‘The 50 Best British Escapes’)
- Elephant estate agents (look book of Bristol homes)
- Elle (‘Chic Shack Awards 2014’ and ‘The 5 Best Winter Sun Hotels’)
- London Evening Standard (‘The most romantic getaways’)
- Hero & Leander (‘Ten Hot Hotels in Brazil’)
If you’re interested in working with me or if you’d like a copy of my media pack, please get in touch on email@example.com.
A little disclaimer:
All posts which contain sponsored material or items that have been gifted to me are clearly labelled and use ‘no follow’ links only. All words and opinions are my own, and I only feature products and brands which I use myself and would happily recommend to my readers.